U.S. Light-Vehicle SAAR was 17.76M Units in Sept. 2016; Passenger Vehicle Sales Fell 7.1% - Autodata
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Autodata says light-vehicle SAAR was 17.76 million units in September, versus 17.5 million units expected.
Passenger car sales fell 7.1 percent to 575,114 units and light truck sales rose 4.5 percent to 860,575 units. Tot. light vehicle sales fell 0.5 percent to 1,435,689 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Shares Rise to Session Highs Amid Analyst Day; Notes Recent Record Frack in Haynesville Shale
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!