U.S. Light-Vehicle SAAR was 17.76M Units in Sept. 2016; Passenger Vehicle Sales Fell 7.1% - Autodata
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Autodata says light-vehicle SAAR was 17.76 million units in September, versus 17.5 million units expected.
Passenger car sales fell 7.1 percent to 575,114 units and light truck sales rose 4.5 percent to 860,575 units. Tot. light vehicle sales fell 0.5 percent to 1,435,689 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Accelerates Past 1 Million Sales in China, Posts Record Sales in November Led by Explorer and Edge SUVs
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c