U.S. Light-Vehicle SAAR was 17.76M Units in Sept. 2016; Passenger Vehicle Sales Fell 7.1% - Autodata
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodata says light-vehicle SAAR was 17.76 million units in September, versus 17.5 million units expected.
Passenger car sales fell 7.1 percent to 575,114 units and light truck sales rose 4.5 percent to 860,575 units. Tot. light vehicle sales fell 0.5 percent to 1,435,689 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- All-New Ford GT Supercar’s Digital Instrument Display Is The Dashboard of the Future
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!