U.S. Light-Vehicle SAAR was 17.76M Units in Sept. 2016; Passenger Vehicle Sales Fell 7.1% - Autodata
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Autodata says light-vehicle SAAR was 17.76 million units in September, versus 17.5 million units expected.
Passenger car sales fell 7.1 percent to 575,114 units and light truck sales rose 4.5 percent to 860,575 units. Tot. light vehicle sales fell 0.5 percent to 1,435,689 units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Comps Fell 8.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!