Twitter (TWTR) Lauded for First NFL Live Broadcast
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares are on watch following an arguably successful NFL broadcast on Thursday night.
Users were largely positive on the CBS broadcast of the game between the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets, with the event quickly becoming a tranding topic on the platform. Many tweets were also positive on the event.
For example, one Pittsburgh Steelers running back posted:
Took 5-seconds watching #TNF on [Twitter] to know this is the wave of the future. (@DeAngeloRB)
Other fans noted buffering issues (taking time for a video to load crisply) on the platform and that it lagged behind the TV broadcast.
Twitter users were able to view the broadcast on mobile devices, though it was also made avilable via the Twitter App on Apple Inc TV globally and on Microsoft Corp Xbox One and Amazon Inc Fire TV in select markets.
Shares of Twitter are indicated higher in early trading Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!