Traders Eye OCZ Tech (OCZ) Peers Following Wider than Expected Q1 Loss (FIO) (SNDK) (MU)
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
Following OCZ Technology Group's (NYSE: OCZ) first-quarter results showing a wider-than-expected loss, traders are keeping an eye on the competition, including: Fusion-io, Inc. (NYSE: FIO), SanDisk Corporation (Nasdaq: SNDK), Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: MU), Intel (Nasdaq: INTC), and STEC, Inc (Nasdaq: STEC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Provides Q4 Guidance
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!