The Case of @Jack's Disappearing Followers (TWTR)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated) After Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) CEO Jack Dorsey had his account temporarily suspended Tuesday amid an "internal mistake," market watchers note today that his follower count is creeping sharply lower again.
BTIG analyst, Walt Piecyk, noted that @Jack's twitter follower count is down to 1.5 million from 3.5 million this morning. At last check it was at 1.4 million. Yesterday, before the issues arose, he had 3.9 million followers.
I'm pretty sure @jack followers are declining again. 3.5 mil this am 1.5 mil 15 min ago.— Walt Piecyk (@WaltBTIG) November 23, 2016
The problems appear related to the company's recent moves to curb abuse.
UPDATE: Followers down to 179K at 6:25PM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR): Embracing The Platform With Firebase Acquisition - Jefferies
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- UPDATE: BTIG Boosts Netflix (NFLX) PT By $40, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTwitter, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!