Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Wall St. dips, earnings on deck from Apple and Twitter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Is Apple (AAPL) Finally a Buy Ahead of Q3 Print?
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk says Mobileye (MBLY) won't have material effect on plans - Bloomberg
- Evoke Pharma's (EVOK) Proposed Brand Name for EVK-001 Conditionally Accepted by FDA
- Air Methods (AIRM) Prelim. Q2 Results Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!