Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Model X is 'Very Cool' and 'Very Expensive', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Lowers Delivery Estimates and Trims Price Target
- FDA Places Clinical Hold on Advaxis' (ADXS) Axalimogene Filolisbac IND Application
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Model S Orders Jumped Following Model X Event This Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!