Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said to be meeting again with President Trump
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Granted Canadian Patent for Proprietary Iontophoretic Formulation and Use
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!