Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: 'Almost Ready to Release Highway Autosteer'
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) Announces Additional Bobcat Tablet Order from Leading Railroad
- Mozilla CEO Chides Microsoft (MSFT) Over Edge Browser in New Windows 10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!