Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Remains 'Guarded' on Tesla (TSLA) Despite Progress; Analyst Says Company May Need Additional Capital
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), Huawei Collaborate on Android-Based App
- 21st Century Fox's (FOXA) Rupert Murdoch Talks Time Warner (TWX) Bid, 2016 Presidential Election, Scotland Vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!