Tesla's (TSLA) Musk: Aiming for First China Deliveries in March
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) is aiming for first deliveries in China by March and the third-generation Model E depends on large-scale battery production. Comments were made by CEO Elon Muck on CNBC this afternoon.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Turns Green
- Vringo (VRNG) Seeks En Banc Review of Decision in I/P Engine Case
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fall 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!