Tesla's (TSLA) Model S Grabs Additional Accolades with Millennials in Latest Survey
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The vehicle scored the highest on Strategic Vision's Customer Love Index (CLI), which "measures the amount of love owners experience with their new vehicle, compiling data from over 120 different aspects of the ownership experience (from interior door handles to taillight design to performance) on a scale that ranges from “7 – I Love It” to “1 – I Hate It”, with “4 - Satisfactory” being at the middle of the scale. For example, millennials love their new Nissan Juke far more than everyone else loves their award-winning Audi A5 Cabriolet, which was the Most Loved Vehicle in a high-powered segment full of premium roadsters and convertibles."
The full list of winners can be viewed here. Shares of Tesla are indicated higher in early trading Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Move to Session Highs
- Stanphyl's Spiegel Said to Pitch Tesla (TSLA) Short at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
- Asia stock funds see pockets of value after Trump sell-off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!