Tesla's (TSLA) Model S Grabs Additional Accolades with Millennials in Latest Survey
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The vehicle scored the highest on Strategic Vision's Customer Love Index (CLI), which "measures the amount of love owners experience with their new vehicle, compiling data from over 120 different aspects of the ownership experience (from interior door handles to taillight design to performance) on a scale that ranges from “7 – I Love It” to “1 – I Hate It”, with “4 - Satisfactory” being at the middle of the scale. For example, millennials love their new Nissan Juke far more than everyone else loves their award-winning Audi A5 Cabriolet, which was the Most Loved Vehicle in a high-powered segment full of premium roadsters and convertibles."
The full list of winners can be viewed here. Shares of Tesla are indicated higher in early trading Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Lithium Exploration Group Announces $1.2M Sales Contract Negotiation as New York Times Reports on 3 California Utilities Lithium Ion Battery Storage Facilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!