Tesla says Model 3 deliveries for new bookings in 2018
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
A prototype of the Tesla Model 3 is on display in front of the factory during a media tour of the Tesla Gigafactory which will produce batteries for the electric carmaker in Sparks, Nevada, U.S. July 26, 2016. REUTERS/James Glover II/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Elon Musk's Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) said on Tuesday customers placing new orders for Model 3 cars will be able to take deliveries only from 2018.
Customers who have already booked a Model 3 will get the car in 2017 as per the company's original plan, spokeswoman Alexis Georgeson told Reuters.
CNBC had earlier reported that deliveries of all Model 3, including those booked previously, had been pushed to mid-2018 or later. http://cnb.cx/2ehXuRY
(Reporting by Laharee Chatterjee in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Model S Wins Back Consumer Reports Relativity Survey Recommendation
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Sunni Arabs forced to leave Kirkuk after Islamic State attack, residents say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Reuters
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!