Tesla says Model 3 deliveries for new bookings in 2018
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
A prototype of the Tesla Model 3 is on display in front of the factory during a media tour of the Tesla Gigafactory which will produce batteries for the electric carmaker in Sparks, Nevada, U.S. July 26, 2016. REUTERS/James Glover II/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Elon Musk's Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) said on Tuesday customers placing new orders for Model 3 cars will be able to take deliveries only from 2018.
Customers who have already booked a Model 3 will get the car in 2017 as per the company's original plan, spokeswoman Alexis Georgeson told Reuters.
CNBC had earlier reported that deliveries of all Model 3, including those booked previously, had been pushed to mid-2018 or later. http://cnb.cx/2ehXuRY
(Reporting by Laharee Chatterjee in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) shares pop to highs
- Trump team memo on climate change alarms Energy Department staff
- Russia declines Japanese dog diplomacy ahead of summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Reuters
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!