Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) to Unveil Solar Roof With Integrated Powerwall 2.0 Battery, Charger
- The Rich Like Other Luxury Brands Over Tesla (TSLA), UBS Survey Shows
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Gives Up Earlier Gains; Falls 2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!