Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Owners Get $12K License Fee Waived in Shanghai
- Tesla (TSLA) Being Defended at Credit Suisse
- Chimerix (CMRX) Announces $105M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!