Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China's Ministry of Industry's Statement on Tesla (TSLA)
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Surges Off Lows on CNBC Interview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!