Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- Tesla (TSLA) Plans Product Announcement Today; Here's What it Could Be...
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk says there's Journalist Q&A for 30 minutes,embargo ends at 3:30pm ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!