Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- RadioShack (RSH) Continues Seeing Big Gains on Cash Infusion Anticipation
- Kandi Technologies (KNDI), Tesla (TSLA) on Watch as China May Consider Gas Tax
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!