Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!