Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Begins Manufacturing Expansion at Old Daimler-Chrysler Facility
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
- Tesla (TSLA) Pressured on...Months-Old Article?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!