Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Regains Post-SolarCity Highs
- Argus Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Ill-Timed SolarCity Deal
- ExecRank Simplifies the Complex Search for a Top Notch Advisor or Key Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!