Tesla (TSLA) U.S. Sales Said to Be Robust in August
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are on watch as one blog speculated on sales numbers for August.
InsideEVs believes Tesla sold 3,125 Model S units and 1,850 Model X units in August, for a total of 4,975 units. Notably, the numbers account for U.S. sales only.
The blog speculated that Tesla sold 2,150 Model S units and 750 Model X units for July.
InsideEVs notes that it reports data that it accumulates itself, not something based on dividing expected quarterly sales by three. The blog noted that Tesla's recent efforts to convert sales resulted in a more-robust number last moth.
Shares of Tesla are down around 4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Microsoft (MSFT) Comments on NFL/Surface Issue; Will Continue to Work League, Teams to Address Problems
- UPDATE: US Foods (USFD) Said Planning Hundreds of Job Cuts Amid HQ Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!