Tesla (TSLA) Taps Apple Reliability Exec to Head Team Ahead of Model 3 Launch
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Erhart was formerly Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Director of Reliability Engineering, a role he held for three years before joining Tesla.
Reliability and Test is said to have seen a marked increase in staff this year, with the team now compromising about 40 members.
Erhart has a PhD in Chemical Engineering from Berkeley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Panasonic aims to move Tesla auto partnership beyond batteries: CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!