Tesla (TSLA) Taps Apple Reliability Exec to Head Team Ahead of Model 3 Launch
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Erhart was formerly Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Director of Reliability Engineering, a role he held for three years before joining Tesla.
Reliability and Test is said to have seen a marked increase in staff this year, with the team now compromising about 40 members.
Erhart has a PhD in Chemical Engineering from Berkeley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- GM's (GM) Chevy Bolt 'Dead on Departure' - Analyst (TSLA)
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!