Tesla (TSLA) Taps Apple Reliability Exec to Head Team Ahead of Model 3 Launch
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Erhart was formerly Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Director of Reliability Engineering, a role he held for three years before joining Tesla.
Reliability and Test is said to have seen a marked increase in staff this year, with the team now compromising about 40 members.
Erhart has a PhD in Chemical Engineering from Berkeley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!