Tesla (TSLA) Taps Apple Reliability Exec to Head Team Ahead of Model 3 Launch
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Erhart was formerly Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Director of Reliability Engineering, a role he held for three years before joining Tesla.
Reliability and Test is said to have seen a marked increase in staff this year, with the team now compromising about 40 members.
Erhart has a PhD in Chemical Engineering from Berkeley.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Model S Wins Back Consumer Reports Relativity Survey Recommendation
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Taps Tacere Therapeutics' Catelani as CFO
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!