Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chinese Company Builds Impressive Competitor to Tesla's (TSLA) Upcoming Model 3
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Receives Favorable Ruling in U.S. Patent Case vs. Utility Associates
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!