Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reiterates FY15 Guidance
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Deemed Most 'Culturally Vibrant' Company of 2014 (AAPL) (F)
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT) Ramps as Ruble Recovery Resumes
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals (ASPX) Surges on Positive SD-809 Data in Huntington's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!