Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as weak private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Speculated Tesla (TSLA) Model S Variation Certified by CARB
- Prima BioMed (PBMD) Announces Japanese Patent for IMP321 in Cancer
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to 5.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!