Tesla (TSLA) Sets New Start Time for Oct. 28th Solar Roof Event
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sources noted that Tesla CEO Elon musk will take the stage at 5:30pm (8:30pm EDT) and the event will also be webcast.
Tesla's solar roof event comes as the company moves closer to sealing its proposed acquisition of SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY).
Along with a solar rood, Tesla may debut its second-generation energy storage product lineup.
Shares of Tesla are up around 0.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk said to be meeting again with President Trump
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!