Tesla (TSLA) Plans Product Announcement Today; Here's What it Could Be...
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) is going to make a product announcement happen at 12:00pm PDT (3pm EDT) today. There has been a bit of speculation about what could happen next for Tesla and the following are a few options:
- A 100-kWh battery for the Model S/X, which should both improve acceleration and overall range
- Autopilot 2.0, which many believe might not happen quite yet
- 8.0 software upgrade (includes UI refresh and Autopilot features)
- Autopilot retrofitting for certain Model S variants
- Far out in left field: Something having to do with SolarCity and solar panels (that's purely our speculation and highly unlikely)
Shares of Tesla are up over 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY) Deal Spread Lowest Since Late August
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Tesla (TSLA) Announcement 'also what I was alluding to by Model 3 part 2' - Musk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!