Tesla (TSLA) Plans Product Announcement Today; Here's What it Could Be...
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) is going to make a product announcement happen at 12:00pm PDT (3pm EDT) today. There has been a bit of speculation about what could happen next for Tesla and the following are a few options:
- A 100-kWh battery for the Model S/X, which should both improve acceleration and overall range
- Autopilot 2.0, which many believe might not happen quite yet
- 8.0 software upgrade (includes UI refresh and Autopilot features)
- Autopilot retrofitting for certain Model S variants
- Far out in left field: Something having to do with SolarCity and solar panels (that's purely our speculation and highly unlikely)
Shares of Tesla are up over 2 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- SUVS.com releases 2016 awards highlighting best SUVs by category
- Aspen Institute CEO to be Honored by IEEE History Committee For Book on the Digital Revolution