Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla's (Nasdaq: TSLA) event this evening (at 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT) is expected to be about the second part of the Model 3 unveiling.
Largely, most speculation points towards the event focusing more on the interior of the Model 3, which was bare-bones when the vehicle was first announced last summer. Along with an interior reveal, many think that Tesla will showoff off a new heads-up display (HUD), which might be able to be retrofitted for the Model S/X, though the latter part is still speculative.
It's also not clear whether there will be different variations of the Model 3 or possibly new exterior design features shown.
Shares of Tesla are up 2.3 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!