Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla's (Nasdaq: TSLA) event this evening (at 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT) is expected to be about the second part of the Model 3 unveiling.
Largely, most speculation points towards the event focusing more on the interior of the Model 3, which was bare-bones when the vehicle was first announced last summer. Along with an interior reveal, many think that Tesla will showoff off a new heads-up display (HUD), which might be able to be retrofitted for the Model S/X, though the latter part is still speculative.
It's also not clear whether there will be different variations of the Model 3 or possibly new exterior design features shown.
Shares of Tesla are up 2.3 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- U.S. closing Tesla (TSLA) autopilot death investigation without demanding recall - Reuters
- U.S. regulator finds no evidence of defects after Tesla death probe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!