Tesla (TSLA) May Focus on Model 3 Interior, HUD with Tonight's Event
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla's (Nasdaq: TSLA) event this evening (at 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT) is expected to be about the second part of the Model 3 unveiling.
Largely, most speculation points towards the event focusing more on the interior of the Model 3, which was bare-bones when the vehicle was first announced last summer. Along with an interior reveal, many think that Tesla will showoff off a new heads-up display (HUD), which might be able to be retrofitted for the Model S/X, though the latter part is still speculative.
It's also not clear whether there will be different variations of the Model 3 or possibly new exterior design features shown.
Shares of Tesla are up 2.3 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) shares pop to highs
- GNC Holdings (GNC) on Watch Amid Rumors
- InnoDesignTech Expo Unveils Latest Trends in Urban Living
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!