Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Software 8.0 Will Begin Downloading Today
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said Software version 8.0 will begin downloading tonight. The executive posted the following to Twitter on Wednesday:
V8.0 starts downloading tonight. Release will be gradual to make sure there aren't small regressions. Many car configs, many environments.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
This is a major overhaul on almost every level compared to V7.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
My favorite new feature is the always-on max temp control for keeping kids and pets safe from overheating.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Tesla keeps temp below 40C/105F by automatically venting cabin & turning on AC when needed. Can do this for up to a year on a full charge.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Judge reserves ruling on investor's record request - Bloomberg
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Tesla (TSLA) Sends Out Invites for GigaFactory Tour on 01/04/17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!