Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Software 8.0 Will Begin Downloading Today
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said Software version 8.0 will begin downloading tonight. The executive posted the following to Twitter on Wednesday:
V8.0 starts downloading tonight. Release will be gradual to make sure there aren't small regressions. Many car configs, many environments.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
This is a major overhaul on almost every level compared to V7.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
My favorite new feature is the always-on max temp control for keeping kids and pets safe from overheating.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Tesla keeps temp below 40C/105F by automatically venting cabin & turning on AC when needed. Can do this for up to a year on a full charge.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Checks Show Solid Model X Orders, Aggressive Model S Discounting - Pacific Crest
- SolarCity (SCTY) Appoints New CFO
- Tesla and supplier Hoerbiger settle in court over Falcon Wing doors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!