Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says Software 8.0 Will Begin Downloading Today
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk said Software version 8.0 will begin downloading tonight. The executive posted the following to Twitter on Wednesday:
V8.0 starts downloading tonight. Release will be gradual to make sure there aren't small regressions. Many car configs, many environments.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
This is a major overhaul on almost every level compared to V7.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
My favorite new feature is the always-on max temp control for keeping kids and pets safe from overheating.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Tesla keeps temp below 40C/105F by automatically venting cabin & turning on AC when needed. Can do this for up to a year on a full charge.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 21, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!