TASER (TASR) Unit Offers Tesla (TSLA) Model 3s as Incentive for Some New Employees
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Seattle Times noted that Axon thinks the $35,000 price tag on the Model 3 is worth it for certain hires considering the time and cost it takes to find qualified employees, along with considering the benefit that they would bring to the company.
Axon's offer extends to certain technical jobs, including full-stack engineer and web developer. The new hires can also sign up for a Model 3 waiting list once they are at the company for 90 days.
Axon has 100 employees in the Seattle area and plans to hire 50 more within the next year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Australian and New Zealand Police Agencies Deploy 2585 TASER Smart Weapons
- Panasonic aims to move Tesla auto partnership beyond batteries: CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!