TASER (TASR) Unit Offers Tesla (TSLA) Model 3s as Incentive for Some New Employees
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Seattle Times noted that Axon thinks the $35,000 price tag on the Model 3 is worth it for certain hires considering the time and cost it takes to find qualified employees, along with considering the benefit that they would bring to the company.
Axon's offer extends to certain technical jobs, including full-stack engineer and web developer. The new hires can also sign up for a Model 3 waiting list once they are at the company for 90 days.
Axon has 100 employees in the Seattle area and plans to hire 50 more within the next year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- U.S. funds favor equities on hopes of fiscal stimulus: Reuters poll
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!