TASER (TASR) Unit Offers Tesla (TSLA) Model 3s as Incentive for Some New Employees
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Seattle Times noted that Axon thinks the $35,000 price tag on the Model 3 is worth it for certain hires considering the time and cost it takes to find qualified employees, along with considering the benefit that they would bring to the company.
Axon's offer extends to certain technical jobs, including full-stack engineer and web developer. The new hires can also sign up for a Model 3 waiting list once they are at the company for 90 days.
Axon has 100 employees in the Seattle area and plans to hire 50 more within the next year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Shares Rise to Session Highs Amid Analyst Day; Notes Recent Record Frack in Haynesville Shale
- TASER Turns Heads at IACP 2016 with Virtual Reality Experience; Releases Cutting Edge VR Through Mobile App