Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Shares Slump Early; Allergan Interest Questioned
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) shares are down early Wednesday. The stock is off around 5 percent with heavy volume at the start. Today's trading action follows a 3 percent drop on Tuesday.
UPDATE - on Mad Money Monday night, Jim Cramer commented:
I don't think that Brent Saunders [CEO of Allergan] is going to buy them ... Look, it's had a good run. It's almost doubled. I would say it's for speculation only. Remember, it can pull back. It's had such a big run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to resume trading at 9AM ET
- ECB Said to Reject Monte Paschi Bid for More Time on Capital - Bloomberg
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!