Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Shares Slump Early; Allergan Interest Questioned
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) shares are down early Wednesday. The stock is off around 5 percent with heavy volume at the start. Today's trading action follows a 3 percent drop on Tuesday.
UPDATE - on Mad Money Monday night, Jim Cramer commented:
I don't think that Brent Saunders [CEO of Allergan] is going to buy them ... Look, it's had a good run. It's almost doubled. I would say it's for speculation only. Remember, it can pull back. It's had such a big run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!