Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Shares Slump Early; Allergan Interest Questioned
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 9:51 AM EDT)
Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) shares are down early Wednesday. The stock is off around 5 percent with heavy volume at the start. Today's trading action follows a 3 percent drop on Tuesday.
UPDATE - on Mad Money Monday night, Jim Cramer commented:
I don't think that Brent Saunders [CEO of Allergan] is going to buy them ... Look, it's had a good run. It's almost doubled. I would say it's for speculation only. Remember, it can pull back. It's had such a big run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
- Sprint Corp. (S) Said to Pay $200M for Tidal Stake - Bloomberg, Citing MusicBusinessWorld
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!