SunEdison (SUNEQ) creditors sue dozens of lenders over January deals; want 'hundreds of millions' back - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) creditors sue dozens of lenders over January deals, saying HID were toxic finances, according to Bloomberg.
unsecured creditors ask for 'hundreds of millions' back.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January 84.50 straddle priced for movement of 2.1% into Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!