StockTwits' Lindzon Takes Stake in Facebook (FB)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
StockTwits founder Howard Lindzon said he's pulled the trigger on Facebook (Nasdaq: FB). According to a recent tweet from Twitter, he's keeping his stake under 5,000 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Instagram Loses Key Exec to Fierce Rival (FB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!