Peabody (BTU) CEO Boyce Sees 120M Tons of U.S. Coal Exports in FY12, China Slowdown is 'Manageable'
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
- After Serious Outperformace in 2013, Needham & Company Lays Out 2014's Top Stock Picks
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE: BTU) shares are moving higher Tuesday following comments from CEO Greg Boyce on today's conference call.
- The slowing in China appears to be "manageable";
- Significant recovery in U.S. coal "not yet at hand";
- U.S. coal exports should be about 120 million tons in 2012;
- U.S. coal use should rebound in 2013; and
- He's cautious amid China and European economic slowdowns
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Captial Comments on Peabody (BTU) FY13 Guidance
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Guidance, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!