Pandora (P) Higher on Lack of Apple (AAPL) Threat
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Pandora Media (NYSE: P) shares moving higher as no threat appears to be coming from Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL)....yet.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Gogo (GOGO) Could Drop the Call as Massive IPO Lock-Up Set to Expire
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Kurt DelBene Selected to Manage Obamacare Enrollment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!