PIMCO Total Return Fund August Outflows Were $615M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PIMCO Total Return fund August AUM at $85.8 billion. Outflows were $615 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Time's (TIME) Sports Illustrated Names LeBron James as the 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Related EntitiesPacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!