Norway No Longer Reigns as Tesla's (TSLA) Biggest European Market
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The U.K. is said to be Tesla's largest market in Europe having recently surpasses bellwether Norway.
Electrek.co pointed out that Tesla registrations in the U.K. for the first-half of 2016 were 1,263 Model S units, versus 1,248 Model S units in Norway. For comparison, in the same period last year the U.K. had 349 Model S registrations, versus 2,674 for Norway.
Norway has generally been a hot market for Tesla due to its relatively high per capita income and generous EV incentives.
Shares of Tesla are down around 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Judge reserves ruling on investor's record request - Bloomberg
- Arc Suppression Technologies Introduces a Universal NOsparc Arc Suppressor
- Aspen Institute CEO to be Honored by IEEE History Committee For Book on the Digital Revolution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!