News Corp (NWSA) at Session Highs, Affirms Talks to Split Company
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
News Corp (Nasdaq: NWSA) shares are at session highs following headlines the company is considering separation into two units. Shares are now up 7.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Mylan (MYL), Actavis (ACT) Continue Lower Following CVS/Cardinal Health Agreement
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!