Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD) Said in Talks with Netflix (NFLX) for Content Deal - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Gilead (GILD) Receives Orphan Status for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment
- Herbalife (HLF) Sinks on Fears Attorney Generals Will Line Up to Investigate Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!