Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Moves Off Day Highs But Remains on Watch Ahead of CEO Interview
- Net Element (NETE) Jumps to Session High
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Higher Early as Volatility Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!