Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Gains as Exclusive Disney (DIS) Deal Highlighted
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Mentioned Cautiously at Devonshire Research
- Apple (AAPL) plans to open Siri to the developer community and is working on a Amazon-Echo like device - The Information.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!