Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chinese Company Builds Impressive Competitor to Tesla's (TSLA) Upcoming Model 3
- General Motors (GM) Ticks Higher Amid Speculation
- Wall Street watchdog bars former Merrill Lynch broker Tom Buck
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!