Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR TSLA
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at upper end of range
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!