Netflix (NFLX) Higher as Viacom (VIAB) Blacks Out DirecTV (DTV) Subs
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/1: (VLTC) (DYAX) (MDZ) Higher; (EVRY) (CTSO) (HKTV) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) shares are moving higher following earlier reports that Viacom (Nasdaq: VIAB) is blacking out programming on DirecTV (Nasdaq: DTV). Shares are up over 2.5 percent Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Surges; EPA Says No National Formaldehyde Standard, Is Finalizing Rules
- UPDATE: JCPenney (JCP) Shorts Squeezed
- Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) Sees Decelerating Trends in 1Q, Wedbush Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!