Microsoft (MSFT) Stands by Reliability of Surface Tablet Amid NFL Coach Rant
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) says it still stands by the reliability of its Surface tablet, according to Bloomberg. The company said it would work with the NFL if any issues were reported.
News follows a recent rant by New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, whom said he was "done" with using the devices. The recent rant is embedded below:
Here's Belichick's full answer as to why he hates the tablets. Lasted five minutes and 25 seconds. pic.twitter.com/wcSqebtQRu— Zack Cox (@ZackCoxNESN) October 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires Simplygon
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!