Lyft to Begin Selling Gift Cards at Starbucks (SBUX) Locations
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ride-sharing service Lyft posted the following on its Blog today:
Starting this week, for the first time ever, $20 Lyft gift cards will be available for purchase at participating Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) stores across the country. And to sweeten the deal, when you pick up a Lyft card, your barista will also give you a $5 Starbucks Gift Card.
Last year when we announced our collaboration with Starbucks, we were excited about all the ways we could bring together our two vibrant communities through great experiences. We’ve still got some fun surprises brewing for the future, but we’re happy for these gift cards to make their debut.
The pink-patterned cards are available now at Starbucks stores in our 20 biggest cities — and they make the perfect gift. Kids heading to college? Friend taking a trip? From birthdays to graduations, bad days to just because, $20 in Lyft ride credit can go a long way. And as for that $5 Starbucks gift card bonus? Well, if you keep that for yourself, we won’t tell.
For more information on the Lyft gift cards in Starbucks stores, check out the FAQs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Comments on NFL/Surface Issue; Will Continue to Work League, Teams to Address Problems
- Starbucks Elevates Belinda Wong to Chief Executive Officer, Starbucks China; Targets 5,000 Stores in Mainland China by 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!