Loeb's Thirdpoint Shows New Stake in Liberty Media, Walgreen, Raised Stake in Xerox, Popular, Sells-Out of Citi, Yahoo!
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
Dan Loeb's Thirdpoint Capital hedge fund has just issued its 13F for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. The manager drastically raised his positions in Xerox and Popular, started new stakes in Liberty Media, Coca-Cola Enterprises and Walgreen, and sold-out of his positions in Citi and Yahoo!.
- raised stake in Xerox (NYSE: XRX) by 3 million shares to 7 million shares
- initiated a new stake in Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LINTA) with 4.8 million shares
- initiated a new stake in Aspen Technology (Nasdaq: AZPN) with 5.02 million shares
- initiated a new stake in Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE) with 2 million shares
- initiated new position in Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) with 1.5 million shares
- raised stake in Popular (Nasdaq: BPOP) by 2.5 million shares to 12.5 million shares
- lowered position in Nabio BioPharma (Nasdaq: NABI) by 672K shares to 5.24 million shares
- started a new stake in RF Micro (Nasdaq: RFMD) with 5 million shares
- lowered stake in Dana Holding Corp. (NYSE: DAN) by 1.1 million shares to 500K shares
- new stake in Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) with 4 million shares
- slashed stake in Phoenix Companies (NYSE: PNX) by a whopping 5.32 million shares to 1.65 million shares
- liquidated stake in Citi (NYSE: C); Loeb previously held 25 million shares
- sold-out of position in Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO); previously held 1 million shares
- liquidated Energy Partners (NYSE: EPL) position; the fund had 3.31 million shares previously
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Higher (GM)
- UPDATE: Sony (SNE) CEO Says Device & Film Units Better Together - Nikkei
- China BAK (CBAK) Moves Higher as Kandi (KNDI) Announces EV Expansion Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDaniel Loeb, Citi, Third Point LLC, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!