Lincare (LNCR) Higher; May Get $40/Share Bid from Linde - FT
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
Lincare Holdings (Nasdaq: LNCR) shares are higher on headlines Germany's Linde could bid $40 per share for the company. Headlines come from the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Said Considering Bid for NPS Pharma (NPSP)
- Jeb Bush Entry in 2016 Race Likely Means Mitt Romney Won't Run, Donor Scaramucci Says
- BlackBerry (BBRY) CEO Chen Says Europe Has Been a Strong Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!