Lincare (LNCR) Higher; May Get $40/Share Bid from Linde - FT
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (PMFG) (CYTR) (CYN) Higher; (SBGL) (CLNE) (WPCS) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
Lincare Holdings (Nasdaq: LNCR) shares are higher on headlines Germany's Linde could bid $40 per share for the company. Headlines come from the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Informatica (INFA) Received Takeover Approach at Higher Bid - DJ
- Netflix (NFLX) Announces Release of Open Source FIDO for Security Incidents
- Zoetis (ZTS) Has Great 'Stand Alone' Value - Ackman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!