Lincare (LNCR) Higher; May Get $40/Share Bid from Linde - FT
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Lincare Holdings (Nasdaq: LNCR) shares are higher on headlines Germany's Linde could bid $40 per share for the company. Headlines come from the Financial Times.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Eteplirsen Dosing Said Delayed Until Oct./Nov.
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Releases Software v6.0 Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!