Lincare (LNCR) Higher; May Get $40/Share Bid from Linde - FT
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Lincare Holdings (Nasdaq: LNCR) shares are higher on headlines Germany's Linde could bid $40 per share for the company. Headlines come from the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Trades at Session Highs Amid Unconfirmed Rumors
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Gains on Chatter
- UPDATE: Greece Requests Bailout Extension to Avert Default - Official Document (GREK) (NBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!