Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 7.5% in Sept. 2016 (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $948,961,678 for the month of September 2016, according to the state's gaming control board. This amounts to a 3.55% increase compared to September 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $916,466,663. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through September 30, 2016), gaming win has increased 2.84%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 7.46 percent to $542,540,638 for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Zillow Mortgages Reports 2 bps W/W Increase in 30-Year Fixed Rate to 3.37%
- AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!