Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 7.5% in Sept. 2016 (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $948,961,678 for the month of September 2016, according to the state's gaming control board. This amounts to a 3.55% increase compared to September 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $916,466,663. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through September 30, 2016), gaming win has increased 2.84%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 7.46 percent to $542,540,638 for the month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars wraps up $18 billion bankruptcy case, eyes future
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Halted on LUDP
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG