Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 16.8% in July 2016 (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $1,015,014,676 for the month of July 2016. This amounts to a 9.96% increase compared to July 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $923,035,888.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 16.77 percent to $613,018,688 for July 2016. Strip revenue is also up 16.77 percent fiscal year-to-date, which starts in July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The One and Only Cher Announces Exclusive North American Extended Engagement
- WP Glimcher (WPG) Enters Agreement to Offer Amazon (AMZN) Lockers at 50 Retail Centers
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stands by Reliability of Surface Tablet Amid NFL Coach Rant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!