Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 16.8% in July 2016 (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $1,015,014,676 for the month of July 2016. This amounts to a 9.96% increase compared to July 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $923,035,888.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 16.77 percent to $613,018,688 for July 2016. Strip revenue is also up 16.77 percent fiscal year-to-date, which starts in July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars wraps up $18 billion bankruptcy case, eyes future
- Cree (CREE) call put ration 1 call for 1.8 puts into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; AMD NUGT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!