Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 16.8% in July 2016 (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $1,015,014,676 for the month of July 2016. This amounts to a 9.96% increase compared to July 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $923,035,888.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 16.77 percent to $613,018,688 for July 2016. Strip revenue is also up 16.77 percent fiscal year-to-date, which starts in July.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!