Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 14% in Oct. 2016 (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $986,203,125 for the month of October 2016. This amounts to an 11.12% increase compared to October 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $887,510,784. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016), gaming win has increased 4.86%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 14% to $562,747,074. Year-to-date strip revenue is up 5.71% to $2,167,862,841.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Options with increasing volume: DXCM BCEI DBC ARRS AZN SHN TUR AWK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!