Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 14% in Oct. 2016 (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $986,203,125 for the month of October 2016. This amounts to an 11.12% increase compared to October 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $887,510,784. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016), gaming win has increased 4.86%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue rose 14% to $562,747,074. Year-to-date strip revenue is up 5.71% to $2,167,862,841.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Gains on Japan Casino Bill News
- Time's (TIME) Sports Illustrated Names LeBron James as the 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!