Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 14.8% in August 2016 (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $860,696,184 for the month of August 2016. This amounts to a 5.23% decrease compared to August 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $908,240,162. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through August 31, 2016), gaming win has increased 2.46%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue fell 14.76 percent to $449,560,957. Strip revenue is down 0.97 percent to $1,062,575,115 year-to-date FY.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!