Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 14.8% in August 2016 (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nevada’s nonrestricted gaming licensees reported a total “gaming win” of $860,696,184 for the month of August 2016. This amounts to a 5.23% decrease compared to August 2015, when licensees reported a gaming win of $908,240,162. For the fiscal year (July 1, 2016 through August 31, 2016), gaming win has increased 2.46%.
Las Vegas Strip revenue fell 14.76 percent to $449,560,957. Strip revenue is down 0.97 percent to $1,062,575,115 year-to-date FY.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts International Expands Board Of Directors; Appoints Real Estate Industry Leader John B. Kilroy, Jr.
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!