Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Big Three Airlines (AAL) (DAL) (UAL)
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Macerich (MAC) Board Rejects Simon Property Group's (SPG) $95.50/Share Takeover Offer
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- CNX Coal Resources Files for $250M IPO (CNXC)
- Mylan (MYL) Prices 35M Secondary Ordinary Offering at $50.35/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!