Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Surges After Disclosing Apple (AAPL) is a Major Customer
- Chinese Internet Stocks See Significant Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!