Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Determined to be in Default of Credit Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!