Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 5/6: Tesla (TSLA), MetLife (MET), Whole Foods (WFM), Green Mountain (GMCR) Report
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Files $115M Common Shelf
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Makes Additional Push for Combination with Mylan (MYL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!