Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Tiger's Robertson says 'extremely positive' on Apple: CNBC
- Amphastar Pharma (AMPH) Files $250M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!