Knight Capital (KCG) Hiccups Following Comments from SEC's Schapiro that Investigation Will Continue
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Knight Capital (NYSE: KCG) ticking lower following comments from SEC chair Mary Schapiro that the SEC will continue to review Knight issues. Comments were made in an emailed statement today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Bankwell Financial Group (BWFG) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
- SEC said to complete CEO pay ratio rule - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMary Schapiro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!