Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Shares of Jamba (Nasdaq: JMBA) are moving higher following the announcement that Coca-Cola might be eying Monster (Nasdaq: MNST). Jamba is up over 2 percent on the session after being flat most of the day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals (CNAT) Emricasan Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint in NAFLD
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) May Be Worth $103 in Takeout Scenario - Bloomberg Citing Suntrust
- Netlist (NLST) Updates on Verdict in Diablo Technologies Litigation; Will 'Vigorously' Pursue IP Suit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!