Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Shares of Jamba (Nasdaq: JMBA) are moving higher following the announcement that Coca-Cola might be eying Monster (Nasdaq: MNST). Jamba is up over 2 percent on the session after being flat most of the day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE), Alpha Pro Tech (APT) See Pullback Following Ebola Suit Supply Scare
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!