Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
Shares of Jamba (Nasdaq: JMBA) are moving higher following the announcement that Coca-Cola might be eying Monster (Nasdaq: MNST). Jamba is up over 2 percent on the session after being flat most of the day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Slips to Session Low
- Amid Speculation, No Big M&A Deal Expected for Valeant (VRX) Anytime Soon
- Intel (INTC) Acquires Computer Vision Algorithm Provider Itseez; Will Bolster Autonomous Car Efforts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!