Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Shares of Jamba (Nasdaq: JMBA) are moving higher following the announcement that Coca-Cola might be eying Monster (Nasdaq: MNST). Jamba is up over 2 percent on the session after being flat most of the day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Markets Poised for Weak Open Amid Soft Earnings, EU Concerns (CAT) (MSFT) (PG)
- St. Joe Company (JOE) Receives SEC Wells Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!