Jamba (JMBA) Higher on Monster (MNST) Chatter
- Wall Street rallies for third day, healing Brexit wounds
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Shares of Jamba (Nasdaq: JMBA) are moving higher following the announcement that Coca-Cola might be eying Monster (Nasdaq: MNST). Jamba is up over 2 percent on the session after being flat most of the day Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CF Industries (CF), Intrepid Potash (IPI), Agrium (AGU) Shares Ramp Higher Amid Potash Corp. (POT) Chatter
- Care.com (CRCM) Surges after Google Becomes Largest Shareholder After New Investment
- Boeing (BA) Reports Three New Orders Since Last Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!