JPMorgan (JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets, according to Bloomberg, citing an internal memo. Leveraged finance head Doody to move to another role.
Orssten will retain the role in EMEA lloan and high yield head.
The company reorganized its leveraged finance division into three units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!