J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson Has 'No Plans' to Leave
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson has "no plans" to leave, according to a statement from the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters