J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson Has 'No Plans' to Leave
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson has "no plans" to leave, according to a statement from the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Will Pursue Sale-Leaseback of Home Office Building
- Hasbro (HAS) made approach to Mattel (MAT) months ago, but no talks going on between companies now – CNBC's David Faber
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light FY16 Outlook; TSX Approves NCIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!