J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson Has 'No Plans' to Leave
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson has "no plans" to leave, according to a statement from the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Organovo (ONVO) Releases Slides from Presentation
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Had Talks to Buy Freescale Semi (FSL), Seeking Deals - Reuters
- No Recapitalization Plans Expected to Pass for Fannie (FNMA), Freddie (FMCC), According to Treasury Official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!