J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson Has 'No Plans' to Leave
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson has "no plans" to leave, according to a statement from the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Shares Pop Higher on Chatter
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Gains on Volume; Near Deal to Sell Control Of Chinese Unit - DJ
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Execs May Sue Over '60 Minutes' Report - FBN's Gasparino
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!