J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Ron Johnson Has 'No Plans' to Leave
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
J.C. Penney Co., Inc. (NYSE: JCP) CEO Ron Johnson has "no plans" to leave, according to a statement from the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
- S&P 500 Drops to Session Low Amid Computer-Guided Sell Program - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Management Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!