Is Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Back? Jim Cramer Thinks So
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is stronger Thursday, helped in part by bullish comments from market maven Jim Cramer on twitter.
Carmer said the restaurant, plagued with e coli fears, seems to be back, although he cautioned the stock can't run until it shows solid comp growth.
Shares of CMG are up 2.2%, or $9, to $412.62.
Chipotle does seem very much back...$CMG. Remember, it can't run until it laps the hard compares and then some. https://t.co/miGHYUTRBz— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) August 25, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!