Is Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Back? Jim Cramer Thinks So
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is stronger Thursday, helped in part by bullish comments from market maven Jim Cramer on twitter.
Carmer said the restaurant, plagued with e coli fears, seems to be back, although he cautioned the stock can't run until it shows solid comp growth.
Shares of CMG are up 2.2%, or $9, to $412.62.
Chipotle does seem very much back...$CMG. Remember, it can't run until it laps the hard compares and then some. https://t.co/miGHYUTRBz— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) August 25, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!