Is Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Back? Jim Cramer Thinks So
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is stronger Thursday, helped in part by bullish comments from market maven Jim Cramer on twitter.
Carmer said the restaurant, plagued with e coli fears, seems to be back, although he cautioned the stock can't run until it shows solid comp growth.
Shares of CMG are up 2.2%, or $9, to $412.62.
Chipotle does seem very much back...$CMG. Remember, it can't run until it laps the hard compares and then some. https://t.co/miGHYUTRBz— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) August 25, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJim Cramer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!