Instagram Seeing Strong Adoption with Millennials (FB)
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
It's no surprise that Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Instagram has been a social media success. And the success isn't just with tweens and early 20-somethings.
GlobalWebIndex said that around 6 in 10 millennials now have an Instagram account, up from 4 in 10 seen in 2014.
Moreover, around 1 in 3 millennial users say they have followed a brand on Instagram within the last month.
Below is a graphic of today's data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Fund managers focus on Prime memberships to gauge Amazon rally
- Aeromexico Debuts First Boeing (BA) 787-9 Dreamliner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!