Instagram Seeing Strong Adoption with Millennials (FB)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
It's no surprise that Facebook's (Nasdaq: FB) Instagram has been a social media success. And the success isn't just with tweens and early 20-somethings.
GlobalWebIndex said that around 6 in 10 millennials now have an Instagram account, up from 4 in 10 seen in 2014.
Moreover, around 1 in 3 millennial users say they have followed a brand on Instagram within the last month.
Below is a graphic of today's data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Brings Games to Messenger App
- TASER Int'l (TASR) Challenges to Digital Ally's (DGLY) Patents
- Time's (TIME) Sports Illustrated Names LeBron James as the 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!