Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher as Analyst Defends on CNBC
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) shares are making a modest late-session rally as analyst Ramey from D.A. Davidson defends the stock on CNBC. Shares are narrowing losses to below 20 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Herbalife (HLF) Welcomes Belgian Appeal Court Ruling; Issues Statement
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Surge Mocked by Smart Biotech Watcher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!