Green Mountain (GMCR) Bounces Higher Early
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Nasdaq: GMCR) is ticking higher early, up 3.5 percent on the session at the start. Shares fell 6.6 percent yesterday on word of lower K-Cup pricing during its conference call.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Says Some or All of Victoria, Aus., Project Statements Shouldn't Be Relied Upon
- CenturyLink (CTL) Has Reviewed Windstream-Like Options, No Decision Yet - Spokesperson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!