Green Mountain (GMCR) Bounces Higher Early
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Nasdaq: GMCR) is ticking higher early, up 3.5 percent on the session at the start. Shares fell 6.6 percent yesterday on word of lower K-Cup pricing during its conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Pushes to Highs on Short Squeeze Post EPS
- Yahoo announces first round of layoffs as it trims 15 percent of workforce
- WTI Falls to 12-Year Low at $26.14 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!