Green Mountain (GMCR) Bounces Higher Early
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Nasdaq: GMCR) is ticking higher early, up 3.5 percent on the session at the start. Shares fell 6.6 percent yesterday on word of lower K-Cup pricing during its conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen (OCN) Gains Amid Positive CFPB Complaint Metrics
- e-Future Information Technology (EFUT) Surges as Shiji Acquires 50% Stake
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) needs another $100 million - Shkreli
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!