Green Mountain (GMCR) Bounces Higher Early
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Nasdaq: GMCR) is ticking higher early, up 3.5 percent on the session at the start. Shares fell 6.6 percent yesterday on word of lower K-Cup pricing during its conference call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!