Goldman Sachs Upgraded Ford Motor (F) To Conviction Buy, Says Won't Need Bailout
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ford Motor (NYSE: F) from Neutral to Buy and added the stock to their Conviction Buy List, saying the company won't need a government bailout and will benefit from likely bankruptcy filings of General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Chrysler llc.
The firm set the stage is set for a sea change in the U.S. auto industry.
The firm set a price target of $6 on Ford, which compares to yesterday's close of $3.80.
UPDATE: Shares of Ford have rallied more than 13% on the Goldman call. The stock most recently traded at $4.33.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Week FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Don Collins Shows How Far Someone Will Go for 'Self-Preservation'
- Wereldhave N.V.: Press Release Trading update Q3 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Chrysler LLC, Goldman Sachs, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!