Goldman Sachs Upgraded Ford Motor (F) To Conviction Buy, Says Won't Need Bailout
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ford Motor (NYSE: F) from Neutral to Buy and added the stock to their Conviction Buy List, saying the company won't need a government bailout and will benefit from likely bankruptcy filings of General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Chrysler llc.
The firm set the stage is set for a sea change in the U.S. auto industry.
The firm set a price target of $6 on Ford, which compares to yesterday's close of $3.80.
UPDATE: Shares of Ford have rallied more than 13% on the Goldman call. The stock most recently traded at $4.33.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Week FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alpha Natural (ANRZ) Said to Plan Bankruptcy Filing as Soon as Monday - Bloomberg
- Stanley Black & Decker Reports 2Q 2015 Results
- ACCC Offers a Financial Checklist for Newlyweds during Wedding Season
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Chrysler LLC, Goldman Sachs, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!