Goldman Sachs Upgraded Ford Motor (F) To Conviction Buy, Says Won't Need Bailout
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ford Motor (NYSE: F) from Neutral to Buy and added the stock to their Conviction Buy List, saying the company won't need a government bailout and will benefit from likely bankruptcy filings of General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Chrysler llc.
The firm set the stage is set for a sea change in the U.S. auto industry.
The firm set a price target of $6 on Ford, which compares to yesterday's close of $3.80.
UPDATE: Shares of Ford have rallied more than 13% on the Goldman call. The stock most recently traded at $4.33.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Week FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) SOTP is $35/sh; Greenlight Investment Letter Makes Waves
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
- UPDATE: Supervalu, Inc. (SVU) Pares Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Chrysler LLC, Goldman Sachs, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!