Facebook's (FB) Instagram Doubles Advertisers to ~500k in Last Six Months - FT
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Facebook's (NASDAQ: FB) Instagram is said to have doubled the number of advertisers it has within the last six-months since opening up its advertising into other markets, according to the Financial Times.
The company's COO, Marne Levine, says Instagram now has around 500,000 advertisers.
Top five countries in advertiser adoption are the U.S., Brazil, the U.K., Australia and Canada. Also, the top five sectors are consumer-packaged goods (CPG), e-Commerce, retail, entertainment, and technology.
Shares of Facebook are positive in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Stocks with call price movement; KMI VIAB
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!