Facebook's (FB) Instagram Doubles Advertisers to ~500k in Last Six Months - FT
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Facebook's (NASDAQ: FB) Instagram is said to have doubled the number of advertisers it has within the last six-months since opening up its advertising into other markets, according to the Financial Times.
The company's COO, Marne Levine, says Instagram now has around 500,000 advertisers.
Top five countries in advertiser adoption are the U.S., Brazil, the U.K., Australia and Canada. Also, the top five sectors are consumer-packaged goods (CPG), e-Commerce, retail, entertainment, and technology.
Shares of Facebook are positive in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
- Cyber attacks disrupt PayPal, Twitter, other sites
- Aeromexico Debuts First Boeing (BA) 787-9 Dreamliner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!