Facebook's (FB) Instagram Doubles Advertisers to ~500k in Last Six Months - FT
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Facebook's (NASDAQ: FB) Instagram is said to have doubled the number of advertisers it has within the last six-months since opening up its advertising into other markets, according to the Financial Times.
The company's COO, Marne Levine, says Instagram now has around 500,000 advertisers.
Top five countries in advertiser adoption are the U.S., Brazil, the U.K., Australia and Canada. Also, the top five sectors are consumer-packaged goods (CPG), e-Commerce, retail, entertainment, and technology.
Shares of Facebook are positive in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Slips to Session Low, Down 1.75%
- AngelList Acquires Startup Company Product Hunt
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%