Facebook (FB) Users Able to Gift Apple (AAPL) iTunes Credits - Report
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) will allow users the ability to purchase Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iTunes credits for friends using Gifts, according to reports from AllThingsD.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Launches New Atlas Ad Platform
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Short-Film Collaboration with Facebook (FB), Author Stephenie Meyer
- GoPro (GPRO) Could be the Next Flip - Henry Blodget
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!