Facebook (FB) Users Able to Gift Apple (AAPL) iTunes Credits - Report
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) will allow users the ability to purchase Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iTunes credits for friends using Gifts, according to reports from AllThingsD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Looks to Rapidly Expand Drone Team
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/20: (LB) (AMZN) (REGN) (GS) (FB)
- Boeing (BA) Loses Large Widebody Order to Airbus (DAL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!