Facebook (FB) Users Able to Gift Apple (AAPL) iTunes Credits - Report
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) will allow users the ability to purchase Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iTunes credits for friends using Gifts, according to reports from AllThingsD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Enters Licensing Agreement for Rambus' (RMBS) DPA Countermeasures
- RBC Capital Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!