Facebook (FB) Users Able to Gift Apple (AAPL) iTunes Credits - Report
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) will allow users the ability to purchase Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iTunes credits for friends using Gifts, according to reports from AllThingsD.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Continues Higher with Volume Early
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gets Another High-Profile App for Windows Phone
- 'Bill Me Later' is Now PayPal Credit; Other Updates Announced (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!