Facebook (FB) Users Able to Gift Apple (AAPL) iTunes Credits - Report
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) will allow users the ability to purchase Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) iTunes credits for friends using Gifts, according to reports from AllThingsD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/23: (INFN) (SCSS) (MMM) High; (CAB) (UTEK) (PRLB) Low
- SEC Likely to Enact Broader Set of Market Reforms on High Frequency Trading - FBN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!