Facebook (FB) U.S. visitors rose to 159.8 million in June, spent 400.2 minutes - ComScore
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Pops Higher Following IPO Launch
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) U.S. visitors rose to 159.8 million in June, up 1.1 % from May. Users spent 400.2 minutes on average, up 5.1%. - ComScore reports.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Acquires SportStream as Push to Become Go-To News Sources Moves Ahead
- JB Hunt Transport (JBHT) Announces Truck Unit Management Changes; Affirms FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/17: (KFN) (FTR) (VRNG) Higher; (TRGT) (FCEL) (RMTI) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!