EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (SMH) Up After Strong Results from Intel (INTC)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (NYSE: SMH) is 2.7% higher in after-hours trading following better-than-expected results from chip giant Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) after the close. INTC is still halted.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Said to Face U.S. DOJ Sanction Over Improper Seizing of Soldiers' Cars
- UBS AG (UBS) volatility increases as shares pullback
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!