EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (SMH) Up After Strong Results from Intel (INTC)
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (NYSE: SMH) is 2.7% higher in after-hours trading following better-than-expected results from chip giant Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) after the close. INTC is still halted.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mettler-Toledo Intl. (MTD) to replace Johnson Controls (JCI) in S&P 500
- Autodesk (ADSK) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- General Mills (GIS) September calls active on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!