EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (SMH) Up After Strong Results from Intel (INTC)
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
EFT Semiconductor HOLDRs (NYSE: SMH) is 2.7% higher in after-hours trading following better-than-expected results from chip giant Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) after the close. INTC is still halted.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) up 1.55%
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!