Deutsche Bank (DB), U.S. DoJ Said Still in Talks Over Mortgage-Securities Cases
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Source said details of the talks are still liquid.
News comes following reports late last week that the two sides were near a $5.4 billion settlement. Prior estimates pegged a settlement value at $14 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Appointed as Depositary Bank for the Sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt Program of Inchcape plc
- Three Takata Executives Indicted in U.S. Over Faulty Airbags - Bloomberg
- U.S. senator seeks probe of Fiat Chrysler diesel marketing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!