Deutsche Bank (DB), U.S. DoJ Said Still in Talks Over Mortgage-Securities Cases
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Source said details of the talks are still liquid.
News comes following reports late last week that the two sides were near a $5.4 billion settlement. Prior estimates pegged a settlement value at $14 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- ChemChina Didn't Make Early-Stage EU Concessions by Deadline for Syngenta (SYT) Takeover - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Litigation
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!