Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Bounces Off Intraday Lows into Close
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Corinthian Colleges (Nasdaq: COCO) is seeing a late-session bounce Tuesday, with volatility up 11 percent. Shares are still down 6.7 percent, but off of session lows hit at about 3:35p ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Higher as Government Orders 250K Hazmat Suits to Be Sent to Dallas
- CRT Capital Downgrades TASER International (TASR) to Sell
- LiveDeal (LIVE) to Launch Wide-Ranging National Ad Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!