Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Bounces Off Intraday Lows into Close
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Corinthian Colleges (Nasdaq: COCO) is seeing a late-session bounce Tuesday, with volatility up 11 percent. Shares are still down 6.7 percent, but off of session lows hit at about 3:35p ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- BGC Partners Upgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Buy
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active Ahead of Q3 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!