Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Bounces Off Intraday Lows into Close
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Corinthian Colleges (Nasdaq: COCO) is seeing a late-session bounce Tuesday, with volatility up 11 percent. Shares are still down 6.7 percent, but off of session lows hit at about 3:35p ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Doral Financial (DRL) halted for news dissemination
- Amarin (AMRN), Eddingpharm Enter Vascepa Development, Commercialization Agreement for China
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Said to Weigh Possible Sale (JNJ) (NVS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!