Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Bounces Off Intraday Lows into Close
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Corinthian Colleges (Nasdaq: COCO) is seeing a late-session bounce Tuesday, with volatility up 11 percent. Shares are still down 6.7 percent, but off of session lows hit at about 3:35p ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Netflix (NFLX) Active, Pares Decline
- IsoRay (ISR) Shares Tick Higher
- UPDATE: Cablevision Systems (CVC) Jumps Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!