Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Bounces Off Intraday Lows into Close
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Corinthian Colleges (Nasdaq: COCO) is seeing a late-session bounce Tuesday, with volatility up 11 percent. Shares are still down 6.7 percent, but off of session lows hit at about 3:35p ET.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Highpower Int'l (HPJ) Begins VTech Shipments
- Intuit (INTU) Ramps to New Highs Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!